Love at first bite!
Are you looking for a luxury Wedding Cake that tastes as fantastic as it looks?
Our Hertfordshire-based Wedding Cake Designer would be delighted to create your dream tiered wedding cake, mini cakes, or cupcakes. From sketch book to cake stand; it’s more than just cake, it’s love at first bite!
Are you looking for a magical wedding cake? Would you like your guests to be stunned that something so beautiful can taste so great? Would you like to deal with a professional cake company that offers first class service, keeps you updated at every stage and will personally deliver and set-up your wedding cake on site?
Are you looking for a wedding cake to suit your specific dietary requirements including; egg-less, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, Halal and Kosher ‘non-offensive’ wedding cakes?
Our Hertfordshire Wedding Cake Company is proud to be recommended by some of the most prestigious wedding venues in the area including; The Grove, Luton Hoo, Moor Park,Kings College London (Somerset House), The Runnymede-On-Thames, Micklefield Hall, Sopwell House, High Elms Manor, Theobald’s Park, Hitchin Priory, Grim’s Dyke Hotel, Boxmoor Hall and Best Western The Watermill Hotel.
We cover Herts, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, The Home Counties, London and further afield… in fact we have delivered wedding cakes to Ireland and Cyprus!
Please Contact Us to find out more.
Watch our latest video
What our clients say...
- "Bite Me Bakery designed and made the most fabulous Gruffalo birthday cake for my three year old son. The level of detail involved was extraordinary! I was regularly updated on how the cake was coming along which made me feel very involved end essentially at ease - a fabulous find!"Nichola R
- "The cake was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for all your time and hard work."Claire & Howard
- "Jonathan was happy with his cake both inside and out plus all the kids and us grown ups gobbled up our slices too. The family all loved the design especially how you got that comic book font in 'Happy Birthday Jonathan'. Thank you again for doing this on such short notice - you literally saved the day."Sabrina R
- "The cake looked beautiful. Thank you so much for my flowers. They were perfect and a beautiful keepsake for us."Claudia D
- "Thank you very much for making Pepper’s 25th anniversary cake for our special celebration on Saturday. Your cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious. Everyone admired it as they arrived – and enjoyed it when it was cut. As a small children’s hospice, Pepper really wouldn't function without people like you giving so much of their time and talent.... Thank you once again for your wonderful cake. We wish Bite Me Bakery every success - you certainly enhanced our event hugely."Hannah A, The Pepper Foundation
- Tim & Resh"The cake that Sam made for us was better than anything we could have imagined. She took our basic ideas and turned them into something truly stunning. The cakes themselves were delicious and even after a big meal people were piling in to get a slice.Sam made us feel very relaxed and took all the stress of this part of the wedding planning away. We met her for our tasting and the only problem we encountered was narrowing all her wonderful flavours down to three!"