Love at first bite!
Are you looking for a luxury Wedding Cake that tastes as fantastic as it looks?
Our Hertfordshire-based Wedding Cake Designer would be delighted to create your dream tiered wedding cake, mini cakes, or cupcakes. From sketch book to cake stand; it’s more than just cake, it’s love at first bite!
Are you looking for a magical wedding cake? Would you like your guests to be stunned that something so beautiful can taste so great? Would you like to deal with a professional cake company that offers first class service, keeps you updated at every stage and will personally deliver and set-up your wedding cake on site?
Are you looking for a wedding cake to suit your specific dietary requirements including; egg-less, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, Halal and Kosher ‘non-offensive’ wedding cakes?
Our Hertfordshire Wedding Cake Company is proud to be recommended by some of the most prestigious wedding venues in the area including; The Grove, Luton Hoo, Moor Park,Kings College London (Somerset House), The Runnymede-On-Thames, Micklefield Hall, Sopwell House, High Elms Manor, Theobald’s Park, Hitchin Priory, Grim’s Dyke Hotel, Boxmoor Hall and Best Western The Watermill Hotel.
We cover Herts, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, The Home Counties, London and further afield… in fact we have delivered wedding cakes to Ireland and Cyprus!
Please Contact Us to find out more.
Watch our latest video
What our clients say...
- Tim & Resh"The cake that Sam made for us was better than anything we could have imagined. She took our basic ideas and turned them into something truly stunning. The cakes themselves were delicious and even after a big meal people were piling in to get a slice.Sam made us feel very relaxed and took all the stress of this part of the wedding planning away. We met her for our tasting and the only problem we encountered was narrowing all her wonderful flavours down to three!"
- "The cake was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for all your time and hard work."Claire & Howard
- In the run up to our wedding we were undecided about what to do for a cake and we were recommended Sam and what a great recommendation that was!!! From the moment that we first sat down to discuss our requirements with her – we were blown away by the professionalism, enthusiasm and originality that we got. Then throughout the process we were kept up to date on what was happening and how the cake was progressing. My favourite update was the photo that we got one Friday lunchtime as it was the moment it all started to feel real. The comments we got on the day were how the cake was stunning and complemented our themeGauri & Paul
- "Bite Me Bakery designed and made the most fabulous Gruffalo birthday cake for my three year old son. The level of detail involved was extraordinary! I was regularly updated on how the cake was coming along which made me feel very involved end essentially at ease - a fabulous find!"Nichola R
- "The cake was absolutely gorgeous! Not just looking absolutely stunning, but also tasting great - all our guests loved it and praised it a lot! And luckily we still have a bit left so Jacq can enjoy it a bit longer:-). Also thank you for my cake - I absolutely loved it, I actually shared it with my sister-in-law that has recently also started similar diet and she loved it a lot too. Actually so much that she prompted me to ask whether you would be able to let us know the recipe. Thank you for your lovely text on Saturday.... It's not just that the cake was brilliant, but also we found dealing with you was very pleasant and professional experience."Kat & Jacq
- "Thank you so much for the cake it was absolutely delicious, needless to say I ate far too much of it. To be honest the girls in the office didn't even realise they were eating a gluten free cake which did make me chuckle as they are always saying that my food is boring, but not anymore!"Marje Ednie, Wedding Coordinator at Luton Hoo