Love at first bite!
Are you looking for a luxury Wedding Cake that tastes as fantastic as it looks? Our Hertfordshire-based Wedding Cake Designer would be delighted to create your dream tiered wedding cake, mini cakes, or cupcakes. From sketch book to cake stand; it’s more than just cake, it’s love at first bite!
Are you looking for a magical wedding cake? Would you like your guests to be stunned that something so beautiful can taste so great? Would you like to deal with a professional cake company that offers first class service, keeps you updated at every stage and will personally deliver and set-up your wedding cake on site?
Are you looking for a wedding cake to suit your specific dietary requirements including; egg-less, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, Halal and Kosher ‘non-offensive’ wedding cakes?
Our Hertfordshire Wedding Cake Company is proud to be recommended by some of the most prestigious wedding venues in the area including; The Grove, Luton Hoo, Moor Park,Kings College London (Somerset House), The Runnymede-On-Thames, Micklefield Hall, Sopwell House, High Elms Manor, Theobald’s Park, Hitchin Priory, Grim’s Dyke Hotel, Boxmoor Hall and Best Western The Watermill Hotel.
We cover Herts, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, The Home Counties, London and further afield… in fact we have delivered wedding cakes to Ireland and Cyprus!
Please Contact Us to find out more.
Watch our latest video
What our clients say...
- "The cake pops Samantha made for my sisters baby shower were wonderful ! Great detail on the decoration, each individually decorated as little baby girls with bonnets! They made a fantastic centre piece for the afternoon tea party."Laura R
- "The [McLaren Sports Car] cake was lovely, thanks so much. It provided 'oohs' and 'aahs' and the Marilyn [Monroe draped across the cake] brought many comments about me posing for it!"Camilla
- "The cake looked beautiful. Thank you so much for my flowers. They were perfect and a beautiful keepsake for us."Claudia D
- Seb and I would like to say a huge thank you to Sam and all those at Bite Me Bakery for the absolutely stunning wedding cake she made for us. Sam was fantastic from the very start with giving us so many flavours of cake to try right through to the finished product. All our guests loved the cake and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends!Lisa & Seb
- "Thank you so much for the cake it was absolutely delicious, needless to say I ate far too much of it. To be honest the girls in the office didn't even realise they were eating a gluten free cake which did make me chuckle as they are always saying that my food is boring, but not anymore!"Marje Ednie, Wedding Coordinator at Luton Hoo
- "Bite Me Bakery designed and made the most fabulous Gruffalo birthday cake for my three year old son. The level of detail involved was extraordinary! I was regularly updated on how the cake was coming along which made me feel very involved end essentially at ease - a fabulous find!"Nichola R