Love at first bite!
Are you looking for a luxury Wedding Cake that tastes as fantastic as it looks? Our Hertfordshire-based Wedding Cake Designer would be delighted to create your dream tiered wedding cake, mini cakes, or cupcakes. From sketch book to cake stand; it’s more than just cake, it’s love at first bite!
Are you looking for a magical wedding cake? Would you like your guests to be stunned that something so beautiful can taste so great? Would you like to deal with a professional cake company that offers first class service, keeps you updated at every stage and will personally deliver and set-up your wedding cake on site?
Are you looking for a wedding cake to suit your specific dietary requirements including; egg-less, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, Halal and Kosher ‘non-offensive’ wedding cakes?
Our Hertfordshire Wedding Cake Company is proud to be recommended by some of the most prestigious wedding venues in the area including; The Grove, Luton Hoo, Moor Park,Kings College London (Somerset House), The Runnymede-On-Thames, Micklefield Hall, Sopwell House, High Elms Manor, Theobald’s Park, Hitchin Priory, Grim’s Dyke Hotel, Boxmoor Hall and Best Western The Watermill Hotel.
We cover Herts, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, The Home Counties, London and further afield… in fact we have delivered wedding cakes to Ireland and Cyprus!
Please Contact Us to find out more.
Watch our latest video
What our clients say...
- "I would like to recommend Bite Me Bakery for their truly excellent celebration cakes... They took my concept and suggested fabulous flowers, colours, and fillings. The end result was wonderful and I was delighted when my cake was delivered, and not only did it look good, it tasted GREAT!"Lucy | Previously Events Co-Ordinator at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
- "The cake was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for all your time and hard work."Claire & Howard
- "The [McLaren Sports Car] cake was lovely, thanks so much. It provided 'oohs' and 'aahs' and the Marilyn [Monroe draped across the cake] brought many comments about me posing for it!"Camilla
- Seb and I would like to say a huge thank you to Sam and all those at Bite Me Bakery for the absolutely stunning wedding cake she made for us. Sam was fantastic from the very start with giving us so many flavours of cake to try right through to the finished product. All our guests loved the cake and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends!Lisa & Seb
- Thank you so much to Samantha Pilling of Bite Me Bakery for the most exquisite wedding cake. It surpassed our wildest expectations, and was quite simply the best cake we have ever seen or tasted. The stunning sugar flowers were the talking point amongst our guests for weeks afterwards! We could not recommend Samantha more; from the moment we first met, she understood our vision and turned that vision into something magical.Emma Noble and Conrad Baker (The Bakers!)
- "The cake pops Samantha made for my sisters baby shower were wonderful ! Great detail on the decoration, each individually decorated as little baby girls with bonnets! They made a fantastic centre piece for the afternoon tea party."Laura R