Love at first bite!
Are you looking for a luxury Wedding Cake that tastes as fantastic as it looks?
Our Hertfordshire-based Wedding Cake Designer would be delighted to create your dream tiered wedding cake, mini cakes, or cupcakes. From sketch book to cake stand; it’s more than just cake, it’s love at first bite!
Are you looking for a magical wedding cake? Would you like your guests to be stunned that something so beautiful can taste so great? Would you like to deal with a professional cake company that offers first class service, keeps you updated at every stage and will personally deliver and set-up your wedding cake on site?
Are you looking for a wedding cake to suit your specific dietary requirements including; egg-less, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, Halal and Kosher ‘non-offensive’ wedding cakes?
Our Hertfordshire Wedding Cake Company is proud to be recommended by some of the most prestigious wedding venues in the area including; The Grove, Luton Hoo, Moor Park,Kings College London (Somerset House), The Runnymede-On-Thames, Micklefield Hall, Sopwell House, High Elms Manor, Theobald’s Park, Hitchin Priory, Grim’s Dyke Hotel, Boxmoor Hall and Best Western The Watermill Hotel.
We cover Herts, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, The Home Counties, London and further afield… in fact we have delivered wedding cakes to Ireland and Cyprus!
Please Contact Us to find out more.
Watch our latest video
What our clients say...
- "I would like to recommend Bite Me Bakery for their truly excellent celebration cakes... They took my concept and suggested fabulous flowers, colours, and fillings. The end result was wonderful and I was delighted when my cake was delivered, and not only did it look good, it tasted GREAT!"Lucy | Previously Events Co-Ordinator at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
- Seb and I would like to say a huge thank you to Sam and all those at Bite Me Bakery for the absolutely stunning wedding cake she made for us. Sam was fantastic from the very start with giving us so many flavours of cake to try right through to the finished product. All our guests loved the cake and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends!Lisa & Seb
- "From the moment we selected Bite Me Bakery we were impressed both by Sam's professionalism and her creativity. Sam's great talent (passed through several generations) is the making of photo-realistic sugar flowers, which alone would make an outstanding, stand-out wedding cake. But Sam went above and beyond in creating our cake. Sam really understood our theme and she worked extremely hard to bring it to life - using Pinterest mood boards to help guide us towards a final design. She also kept us in mind and would often forward ideas for other areas of the wedding in line with the theme, and her artistic touch was really appreciated. On our wedding day we were stunned by the cake that Sam delivered which both looked and tasted wonderful. The sugar flowers remain as a beautiful keepsake of a wonderful day, and we will display them with love."Laura & Steven
- "The cake looked beautiful. Thank you so much for my flowers. They were perfect and a beautiful keepsake for us."Claudia D
- "Jonathan was happy with his cake both inside and out plus all the kids and us grown ups gobbled up our slices too. The family all loved the design especially how you got that comic book font in 'Happy Birthday Jonathan'. Thank you again for doing this on such short notice - you literally saved the day."Sabrina R
- "Thank you so much for the cake it was absolutely delicious, needless to say I ate far too much of it. To be honest the girls in the office didn't even realise they were eating a gluten free cake which did make me chuckle as they are always saying that my food is boring, but not anymore!"Marje Ednie, Wedding Coordinator at Luton Hoo