Love at first bite!
Are you looking for a luxury Wedding Cake that tastes as fantastic as it looks?
Our Hertfordshire-based Wedding Cake Designer would be delighted to create your dream tiered wedding cake, mini cakes, or cupcakes. From sketch book to cake stand; it’s more than just cake, it’s love at first bite!
Are you looking for a magical wedding cake? Would you like your guests to be stunned that something so beautiful can taste so great? Would you like to deal with a professional cake company that offers first class service, keeps you updated at every stage and will personally deliver and set-up your wedding cake on site?
Are you looking for a wedding cake to suit your specific dietary requirements including; egg-less, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, Halal and Kosher ‘non-offensive’ wedding cakes?
Our Hertfordshire Wedding Cake Company is proud to be recommended by some of the most prestigious wedding venues in the area including; The Grove, Luton Hoo, Moor Park,Kings College London (Somerset House), The Runnymede-On-Thames, Micklefield Hall, Sopwell House, High Elms Manor, Theobald’s Park, Hitchin Priory, Grim’s Dyke Hotel, Boxmoor Hall and Best Western The Watermill Hotel.
We cover Herts, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, The Home Counties, London and further afield… in fact we have delivered wedding cakes to Ireland and Cyprus!
Please Contact Us to find out more.
Watch our latest video
What our clients say...
- "The cake was absolutely gorgeous! Not just looking absolutely stunning, but also tasting great - all our guests loved it and praised it a lot! And luckily we still have a bit left so Jacq can enjoy it a bit longer:-). Also thank you for my cake - I absolutely loved it, I actually shared it with my sister-in-law that has recently also started similar diet and she loved it a lot too. Actually so much that she prompted me to ask whether you would be able to let us know the recipe. Thank you for your lovely text on Saturday.... It's not just that the cake was brilliant, but also we found dealing with you was very pleasant and professional experience."Kat & Jacq
- I couldn't get over the design and how well it went with my dress while complimenting the rest of the theme. Defo had the 'wow' factor and guests were really impressed! Thanks for your great work :)Aaisha & Azhar
- "Thank you very much for making Pepper’s 25th anniversary cake for our special celebration on Saturday. Your cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious. Everyone admired it as they arrived – and enjoyed it when it was cut. As a small children’s hospice, Pepper really wouldn't function without people like you giving so much of their time and talent.... Thank you once again for your wonderful cake. We wish Bite Me Bakery every success - you certainly enhanced our event hugely."Hannah A, The Pepper Foundation
- "Bite Me Bakery designed and made the most fabulous Gruffalo birthday cake for my three year old son. The level of detail involved was extraordinary! I was regularly updated on how the cake was coming along which made me feel very involved end essentially at ease - a fabulous find!"Nichola R
- "I would like to recommend Bite Me Bakery for their truly excellent celebration cakes... They took my concept and suggested fabulous flowers, colours, and fillings. The end result was wonderful and I was delighted when my cake was delivered, and not only did it look good, it tasted GREAT!"Lucy | Previously Events Co-Ordinator at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
- "You were fantastic!! When I walked in the Romanov Suite the cake blew me away. It was stunning! For me, lace on my dress and yellow Gerbera's in my bouquet were a perfect combination. When Samantha at Bite Me Bakery suggested the same combination for our wedding cake I thought it was impossible. I never believed that Samantha would be able to copy and recreate the lace from my dress! But not only did she manage that, she made the most beautiful cake ever and we managed to keep the lace concept a secret from my fiancée. Additionally Samantha provided a gluten free cake with different flavours on different layers which had a beautiful taste and a great texture. Samantha could not have been more helpful and more accommodating. The attention to detail was amazing, the cake was stunning and nothing was too much trouble. We would thoroughly recommend Samantha to any bride and groom."Philippa J