Love at first bite!
Are you looking for a luxury Wedding Cake that tastes as fantastic as it looks?
Our Hertfordshire-based Wedding Cake Designer would be delighted to create your dream tiered wedding cake, mini cakes, or cupcakes. From sketch book to cake stand; it’s more than just cake, it’s love at first bite!
Are you looking for a magical wedding cake? Would you like your guests to be stunned that something so beautiful can taste so great? Would you like to deal with a professional cake company that offers first class service, keeps you updated at every stage and will personally deliver and set-up your wedding cake on site?
Are you looking for a wedding cake to suit your specific dietary requirements including; egg-less, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, Halal and Kosher ‘non-offensive’ wedding cakes?
Our Hertfordshire Wedding Cake Company is proud to be recommended by some of the most prestigious wedding venues in the area including; The Grove, Luton Hoo, Moor Park,Kings College London (Somerset House), The Runnymede-On-Thames, Micklefield Hall, Sopwell House, High Elms Manor, Theobald’s Park, Hitchin Priory, Grim’s Dyke Hotel, Boxmoor Hall and Best Western The Watermill Hotel.
We cover Herts, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, The Home Counties, London and further afield… in fact we have delivered wedding cakes to Ireland and Cyprus!
Please Contact Us to find out more.
Watch our latest video
What our clients say...
- I couldn't get over the design and how well it went with my dress while complimenting the rest of the theme. Defo had the 'wow' factor and guests were really impressed! Thanks for your great work :)Aaisha & Azhar
- "I would like to recommend Bite Me Bakery for their truly excellent celebration cakes... They took my concept and suggested fabulous flowers, colours, and fillings. The end result was wonderful and I was delighted when my cake was delivered, and not only did it look good, it tasted GREAT!"Lucy | Previously Events Co-Ordinator at Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons
- In the run up to our wedding we were undecided about what to do for a cake and we were recommended Sam and what a great recommendation that was!!! From the moment that we first sat down to discuss our requirements with her – we were blown away by the professionalism, enthusiasm and originality that we got. Then throughout the process we were kept up to date on what was happening and how the cake was progressing. My favourite update was the photo that we got one Friday lunchtime as it was the moment it all started to feel real. The comments we got on the day were how the cake was stunning and complemented our themeGauri & Paul
- "You were fantastic!! When I walked in the Romanov Suite the cake blew me away. It was stunning! For me, lace on my dress and yellow Gerbera's in my bouquet were a perfect combination. When Samantha at Bite Me Bakery suggested the same combination for our wedding cake I thought it was impossible. I never believed that Samantha would be able to copy and recreate the lace from my dress! But not only did she manage that, she made the most beautiful cake ever and we managed to keep the lace concept a secret from my fiancée. Additionally Samantha provided a gluten free cake with different flavours on different layers which had a beautiful taste and a great texture. Samantha could not have been more helpful and more accommodating. The attention to detail was amazing, the cake was stunning and nothing was too much trouble. We would thoroughly recommend Samantha to any bride and groom."Philippa J
- "Bite Me Bakery designed and made the most fabulous Gruffalo birthday cake for my three year old son. The level of detail involved was extraordinary! I was regularly updated on how the cake was coming along which made me feel very involved end essentially at ease - a fabulous find!"Nichola R
- "The cake you made for Tom's 21st was a triumph! The detail on the mini was brilliant - even down to the petrol cap - and it was very difficult to take the decision to cut it! It even tasted delicious."Fiona G