Love at first bite!
Are you looking for a luxury Wedding Cake that tastes as fantastic as it looks?
Our Hertfordshire-based Wedding Cake Designer would be delighted to create your dream tiered wedding cake, mini cakes, or cupcakes. From sketch book to cake stand; it’s more than just cake, it’s love at first bite!
Are you looking for a magical wedding cake? Would you like your guests to be stunned that something so beautiful can taste so great? Would you like to deal with a professional cake company that offers first class service, keeps you updated at every stage and will personally deliver and set-up your wedding cake on site?
Are you looking for a wedding cake to suit your specific dietary requirements including; egg-less, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, Halal and Kosher ‘non-offensive’ wedding cakes?
Our Hertfordshire Wedding Cake Company is proud to be recommended by some of the most prestigious wedding venues in the area including; The Grove, Luton Hoo, Moor Park,Kings College London (Somerset House), The Runnymede-On-Thames, Micklefield Hall, Sopwell House, High Elms Manor, Theobald’s Park, Hitchin Priory, Grim’s Dyke Hotel, Boxmoor Hall and Best Western The Watermill Hotel.
We cover Herts, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, The Home Counties, London and further afield… in fact we have delivered wedding cakes to Ireland and Cyprus!
Please Contact Us to find out more.
Watch our latest video
What our clients say...
- "Thank you so much for the cake it was absolutely delicious, needless to say I ate far too much of it. To be honest the girls in the office didn't even realise they were eating a gluten free cake which did make me chuckle as they are always saying that my food is boring, but not anymore!"Marje Ednie, Wedding Coordinator at Luton Hoo
- In the run up to our wedding we were undecided about what to do for a cake and we were recommended Sam and what a great recommendation that was!!! From the moment that we first sat down to discuss our requirements with her – we were blown away by the professionalism, enthusiasm and originality that we got. Then throughout the process we were kept up to date on what was happening and how the cake was progressing. My favourite update was the photo that we got one Friday lunchtime as it was the moment it all started to feel real. The comments we got on the day were how the cake was stunning and complemented our themeGauri & Paul
- "You were fantastic!! When I walked in the Romanov Suite the cake blew me away. It was stunning! For me, lace on my dress and yellow Gerbera's in my bouquet were a perfect combination. When Samantha at Bite Me Bakery suggested the same combination for our wedding cake I thought it was impossible. I never believed that Samantha would be able to copy and recreate the lace from my dress! But not only did she manage that, she made the most beautiful cake ever and we managed to keep the lace concept a secret from my fiancée. Additionally Samantha provided a gluten free cake with different flavours on different layers which had a beautiful taste and a great texture. Samantha could not have been more helpful and more accommodating. The attention to detail was amazing, the cake was stunning and nothing was too much trouble. We would thoroughly recommend Samantha to any bride and groom."Philippa J
- "Thank you very much for making Pepper’s 25th anniversary cake for our special celebration on Saturday. Your cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious. Everyone admired it as they arrived – and enjoyed it when it was cut. As a small children’s hospice, Pepper really wouldn't function without people like you giving so much of their time and talent.... Thank you once again for your wonderful cake. We wish Bite Me Bakery every success - you certainly enhanced our event hugely."Hannah A, The Pepper Foundation
- "Jonathan was happy with his cake both inside and out plus all the kids and us grown ups gobbled up our slices too. The family all loved the design especially how you got that comic book font in 'Happy Birthday Jonathan'. Thank you again for doing this on such short notice - you literally saved the day."Sabrina R
- "The cake looked beautiful. Thank you so much for my flowers. They were perfect and a beautiful keepsake for us."Claudia D