Love at first bite!
Are you looking for a luxury Wedding Cake that tastes as fantastic as it looks?
Our Hertfordshire-based Wedding Cake Designer would be delighted to create your dream tiered wedding cake, mini cakes, or cupcakes. From sketch book to cake stand; it’s more than just cake, it’s love at first bite!
Are you looking for a magical wedding cake? Would you like your guests to be stunned that something so beautiful can taste so great? Would you like to deal with a professional cake company that offers first class service, keeps you updated at every stage and will personally deliver and set-up your wedding cake on site?
Are you looking for a wedding cake to suit your specific dietary requirements including; egg-less, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, Halal and Kosher ‘non-offensive’ wedding cakes?
Our Hertfordshire Wedding Cake Company is proud to be recommended by some of the most prestigious wedding venues in the area including; The Grove, Luton Hoo, Moor Park,Kings College London (Somerset House), The Runnymede-On-Thames, Micklefield Hall, Sopwell House, High Elms Manor, Theobald’s Park, Hitchin Priory, Grim’s Dyke Hotel, Boxmoor Hall and Best Western The Watermill Hotel.
We cover Herts, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, The Home Counties, London and further afield… in fact we have delivered wedding cakes to Ireland and Cyprus!
Please Contact Us to find out more.
Watch our latest video
What our clients say...
- Seb and I would like to say a huge thank you to Sam and all those at Bite Me Bakery for the absolutely stunning wedding cake she made for us. Sam was fantastic from the very start with giving us so many flavours of cake to try right through to the finished product. All our guests loved the cake and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends!Lisa & Seb
- "You were fantastic!! When I walked in the Romanov Suite the cake blew me away. It was stunning! For me, lace on my dress and yellow Gerbera's in my bouquet were a perfect combination. When Samantha at Bite Me Bakery suggested the same combination for our wedding cake I thought it was impossible. I never believed that Samantha would be able to copy and recreate the lace from my dress! But not only did she manage that, she made the most beautiful cake ever and we managed to keep the lace concept a secret from my fiancée. Additionally Samantha provided a gluten free cake with different flavours on different layers which had a beautiful taste and a great texture. Samantha could not have been more helpful and more accommodating. The attention to detail was amazing, the cake was stunning and nothing was too much trouble. We would thoroughly recommend Samantha to any bride and groom."Philippa J
- "From the moment we selected Bite Me Bakery we were impressed both by Sam's professionalism and her creativity. Sam's great talent (passed through several generations) is the making of photo-realistic sugar flowers, which alone would make an outstanding, stand-out wedding cake. But Sam went above and beyond in creating our cake. Sam really understood our theme and she worked extremely hard to bring it to life - using Pinterest mood boards to help guide us towards a final design. She also kept us in mind and would often forward ideas for other areas of the wedding in line with the theme, and her artistic touch was really appreciated. On our wedding day we were stunned by the cake that Sam delivered which both looked and tasted wonderful. The sugar flowers remain as a beautiful keepsake of a wonderful day, and we will display them with love."Laura & Steven
- "Bite Me Bakery designed and made the most fabulous Gruffalo birthday cake for my three year old son. The level of detail involved was extraordinary! I was regularly updated on how the cake was coming along which made me feel very involved end essentially at ease - a fabulous find!"Nichola R
- "Thank you so much for the cake it was absolutely delicious, needless to say I ate far too much of it. To be honest the girls in the office didn't even realise they were eating a gluten free cake which did make me chuckle as they are always saying that my food is boring, but not anymore!"Marje Ednie, Wedding Coordinator at Luton Hoo
- "The [McLaren Sports Car] cake was lovely, thanks so much. It provided 'oohs' and 'aahs' and the Marilyn [Monroe draped across the cake] brought many comments about me posing for it!"Camilla